I'm either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking sweater

If I’m drinking regular soda I’ll drink either and I'm either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking sweater. If I’m drinking diet it’s Diet Coke or Coke Zero. Never Diet Pepsi. I grew up with Pepsi in a bottle. Perfect.  But I don’t drink soda forreal either I’m cappin myself lmao I just be drinking water but still Pepsi is better. When I’m king, cycling on the road and drinking Pepsi will be banished from all the lands. Anyone caught doing either of these acts will be deprived of existence at a public beheading.
I'm either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking men's long-sleeved sweater

I'm either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking men's sweater

Buy this shirt: I'm either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Horse Cowgirl sweater

Nteeshirt, Official Beagle Pittsburgh Steelers shirt

Hippie earth I got a peaceful easy feeling shirt