Don't tell me I haven't got balls I just happen to wear mine shirt

I can understand niggas who commit suicide and Don't tell me I haven't got balls I just happen to wear mine shirt. Why tf does one wanna live in this cancer of a world with stress like this? Don’t tell me to look at the good when well made evil. Foh only reason I haven’t is cuz I don’t get the balls too. But if there was a shooting Ima run at him.
Don't tell me I haven't got balls I just happen to wear mine men's long sleeved t-shirt 

Don't tell me I haven't got balls I just happen to wear mine men's shirt

Buy this shirt: Don't tell me I haven't got balls I just happen to wear mine shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Detective Jake Peralta Cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt no doubt shirt

Grinch hand holding Louis Vuitton Ornament sweater

Deadpool I lift to burn off the crazy shirt