Harry Potter my Patronus is a Niffler shirt

We recently did a Harry Potter my Patronus is a Niffler shirt day at work and it was great. We did a Niffler gold hunt one person is the niffler and has to find the most gold chocolate coins for their team, a jelly bean tasting challenge and dementor your patrons. My cousin made Hogsmeade out of gingerbread with shop names, Hedwig, a niffler and more. She one ups herself each year, no idea how she’s going to top this.
Harry Potter my Patronus is a Niffler men's long sleeved t-shirt

Harry Potter my Patronus is a Niffler men's shirt

Buy this shirt: Harry Potter my Patronus is a Niffler shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Detective Jake Peralta Cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt no doubt shirt

Grinch hand holding Louis Vuitton Ornament sweater

Deadpool I lift to burn off the crazy shirt